- Possession of a Federal Tax I.D
- Possession of a Louisiana Unemployment Insurance Account
- Copy of current Worker's Compensation Certificate of Insurance
- Willingness to retain trainee in full-time permanent employment
upon successful completion of training
- Willingness to pay an ending wage upon completion of training
that meets local prevailing wage
- Must enter into a contractual agreement with Career Solutions Center,
Work Connection, Inc.
Mission & Goals
Our aim is to ensure that businesses achieve their hiring, retention training, and worker advancement goals.
Question and Answers
Will Career Solutions Center, Work Connection, Inc. tell me how to run my business?
Absolutely not. You make all the decisions on hiring & firing as you would normal circumstances.
How much 'Red Tape' Is involved?
There is very little paperwork involved for employers. Basic information is required about your business and the services that you need. Time sheets or other documents reimbursement of the trainee's wages.
Does Career Solutions Center, Work Connection, Inc. work with large companines only or, can small companies that are getting started receive services?
Any business or non-profit organization that meets the standard qualifications may participate in the On-The-Job Training Program.
What is the cost?
All services are provided at no cost to employers.